ALEO East Pennine regional update for the ALEO National Executive meeting - July 2017

News stories related to Energy Efficiency, Climate Change and Fuel Poverty. We'd very much like to here you're views on any of the stories we post here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ALEO Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

ALEO East Pennine regional update for the ALEO National Executive meeting - July 2017

Post by ALEO Admin » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:58 am

- provided by Matt Lewer, Chair of ALEO East Pennine, for the ALEO Executive meeting held on 20 April 2017.

As chair I attended the NEA Fuel Poverty Forum on 23 June, to provide a presentation on what ALEO is, why it is important and what we are trying to do as a region to grow membership. This presentation was well received and as a result I have been contacted directly by a number of council officers interested in joining. The next NEA Fuel Poverty Forum will be in November, immediately following this meeting it is my intention to run a ALEO regional network session. Prior to this I will be canvasing members to take a view on the sorts of presentations they would like to see at these network meetings.

The ALEO conference held in York on 3 July was very well attended by representative local authorities from the East Pennine region. This has helped raised the profile of the organisation locally, which will hopefully boost attendance at the November meeting.

Whilst membership has increased in the last few months, there are still a handful of local authorities which do not currently have a named individual on the ALEO membership list. This is something I am working on and hope to ensure a full coverage soon.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Yorkshire & Humber News and Announcements”